Thursday 19 January 2012

Make it Rain


To start of this blog I thought I would upload images and videos from my previous practical creative. I found some pictures of a video shoot I did for my A-level work. We had to create a music video for any song we wanted. We contacted some unsigned bands and these guys got back to us. Eskimo Brit (I think they broke up after this video...haha...not our fault). They had a small online following on MySpace and the song we chose was called 'Make it rain'. We had a two day video shoot. Day one was to film the band paying and performing and day two we filmed the paint scenes shown in the pictures above. This video was my first experience of editing any video and I really enjoyed it...for a long while after I was interested in having a career in editing...but as always I changed my mind after a while... Click on this link to see the completed video...Even though it was done nearly 4 years now I am still proud of it as it will always be my first proper video editing experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment