Thursday 19 January 2012

X-men ♥


The film I can't wait to see this summer is X-men First Class.

Let me first say if you haven't watched the X-men movies I recommend you do. I first watched X-men at school in year 7 or 8. Other than the old superman/superwomen & Batman films and TV shows it was my first real taste of the Superhero genre. The films instantly appealed to me and I even went out and spent my pocket money in HMV buying the VHS (How old does that sound...but its true). I have since purchased the DVDs but I still have my old VHS copies too. X-men, X2, X-Men: The Last Stand and Wolverine, I have watched them all and they are all as good as each other. Personally I find with superhero movies the first film is always my favourite as I like to see how the characters develop from when they first meet and their life before they find out about their superpowers. Having said this I still recommend all four.

The new trailer for the new X-Men: First Class film has just been released and it does look good. The main idea of the film is to explore the history being Magneto and Professor X's friendship and how they discover their powers for the first time. I am not sure about James McAvoy playing a young Professor X but we will just have to wait and see. Also no Wolverine...X-men without Wolverine...can it be done?

I have I have watch nearly all the superhero inspired movies out there including Superman, Batman, Spiderman, The Hulk (Crap) etc. but X-men has always been and stayed my favourite. I hope this one lives up to the hype. So far the trailer looks good so I can't wait till June 3rd 2011 when it is released.

KKhurana

No comments:

Post a Comment